We have another exciting round of updates to Solver Cloud. This months release includes updates to Ad Hoc reporting and Report Templates.
- Breadcrumb navigation has been added
- Ad Hoc reports can now be shared and marked as Favorite. A shared Ad Hoc report will be visible to all users in the tenant.
- Ad Hoc reports can be filtered by All, My Reports, Shared and Favorites
- Ad Hoc reports will keep their formatting upon export. Groupings do not export.
- The Connector Marketplace will show installed connectors by default
- The Sage Intacct connector now supports Warehouse, Contract and Task
- QuickStart for Sage Intacct now supports Task as part of the Project Dimension Load (Project – Task)
- Fixes situation where Ad Hoc filters do not work if a label contains a comma
- Fixes Ad Hoc reports automatic refresh when a filter is added
- Fixes Report Template exports that unintentionally include hidden sheets. Existing reports will need to be run to trigger the change.
- Fixes an issue where large reporting groupings (~60k) can result in incorrect data results
- Workflow configuration added to allow Reviewers and Approvers to save data. The workflow creator can choose whether or not to allow the Reviewers and Approvers to save data.
- Integrations do not load mappings to Alias and Active attributes
- Jobs with a schedule can now be edited
- Task Name is not lost when user is configuring an integration
- Edit button is no longer hidden by long Target Names
- Home screen better adjusts to browser size
- Role names are now sorted alphabetically everywhere